15 Jun The Decalogue of a Healthy Diet
At an international level, there are currently 40,000 diets. Their growing number is an obvious indication that diets do not work. Not in the long run. Not in a healthy way for our body. Not without restrictions, frustrations and risks.
Follow the tips below on how to have a balanced diet and an ideal weight, through concrete, real and applicable habits in everyday life:
- Eat breakfast.
- Choose seasonal fruits. 1-2 daily.
- Fill each main meal with fresh vegetables or salads.
- Start and finish the day with a glass of water.
- Love what you eat.
- Bread, pasta and rice – made from whole grains.
- Enjoy small pleasures.
- Cook your food without turning the process into a burden.
- Choose the best option from what you have.
- Eat only when you are hungry.
Article signed by: Alina Trifu – Nutrition Advisor and Wellington collaborator